• Revista Speak Up Impressa
  • Revista Speak Up Digital
  • Revista Speak Up Digital

321 - A Card Trick!

John Gordon (Standard British accent)

Hi, I’m John Gordon, I’m a magician, and here’s a trick for you: So, now, I just lost it in the pack. Your card’s not on the top, is it?

Mark Worden (Standard British accent)

No.

John Gordon

Excellent, and nor is on the bottom?

Mark Worden

No.

John Gordon

I’ve got 50 more questions! Now, to find it, I just go like this, and amazing, a bit like yourself, your card is now right here on the top. I’m going to do that again. I’m going to keep doing it until you like it! No, look, I’ll do it really slowly. This is, to be honest, this is breaking a golden rule of magic, look, I’m going to move it slowly and fairly, right to the middle, and then go like this, and here it is right back on the top again. Hold your applause: oh, you did, right! So, now that the applause has died down, I’ll do that again. Mark, it starts here. You can see your card, right? And your signature right there. That’s your mark, Mark. OK? Now, it’s going to go from there into here and, if you like, you can push it in.... That’s not it, is it? I’d better bend down here because otherwise they won’t see it as it’s right in my mouth up here...

(John Gordon was talking to Mark Worden)

For more on the world of John Gordon, click here: http://www.magicworks.co.uk/