• Revista Speak Up Digital

291 - James Redfield

James Redfield is the author of the best-selling book The Celestine Prophecy. His latest book is The Twelfth Insight: The Hour of Decision.

James Redfield (Standard American/Southern accent):
You know, Carl Jung coined the term “synchronicity,” meaning the perception of meaningful coincidences, and what we’re doing now, part of this Twelfth Insight, is I put out… as I put the book together, to describe it, is learning that we can sustain this… a kind of synchronistic flow, where all the problems of life, all the inner urges of creativity that we feel we’re here to do somehow, can all begin to be sustained, so that one magical synchronicity where doors are opened for us in our life quest, and we’re, for the first time ever, learning how to… how to do that, how to stay in a synchronistic flow, and it is a… a… a… a flow that essentially boils down to allowing ourselves to be intuitively guided through life and with that comes all this sense of spiritual grounding and connectedness and love and all the other fruits of that, that… that I talk about in the book.

(James Redfield was talking to Mark Worden)

Veja outros artigos relacionados

281 - Terrorist or victim? 15 Set 2011

282 - Disarming Britain 15 Set 2011

283 - Nowhere Boy 15 Set 2011

284 - Ian Rankin’s Scotland 15 Set 2011

284 - Money, money! 15 Set 2011